Totalt antall sidevisninger

lørdag 16. juli 2011

Sleepy heads DO need coffee..

How is it even possible? No one ever told me that oversleeping was contageous! Yesterday, we were short on staff at work, so this one guy volunteered to help out a couple of hours. What happens? He oversleeps for a two hour shift!
I was impressed... so impressed that I felt like doing the exact same thing today... I mean, come on - everybody knows karma's a bitch, but talk about biting me in the ass for wailing my eyes over him being too late (note to self in the future - everybody makes mistakes..)
But despite the fact that I woke up 07.15 (work starts at 07.30) I managed to to be there at 07.50 - and I drive a scooter!! (Yeey me!) Now THAT'S impressing.
Anyways.. Work today was chill. Only one person in my group and we had a 2,5 hours long trip to the city. SWEET!! We went to get frappuchinos at this great place called Camillo Bastrup.
I had one with black and white chocolate syrup.. Yum !!
Home from work - at last! And the best of all, I have tomorrow off! Sleepytime *dance*
I went blueberry-picking. And I almost stepped into an anthill (or what's it called..) so like ten minutes after I almost stepped into it (...) I felt something crawling (..!!) under my sweater. It was one single ant-mo**fu** all alone and lost on my delicate skin. Well. It died. Too bad.
Had a piece of chocolatecake, cleansed the blueberries and drove to my friend Mii <3
She made pancakes that we ate with my fresh blueberries. De-lish!!
We watched a whole lot of cute japanese and korean dances and songs on YouTube, whom we love (THANK YOU!)
before we saw Despicable Me ! Brilliant movie - higly recommended!!
And the cutest thing of all - my friend Maria gave me a disc she had put together with a couple of movies :D isn't she the best??
Love you Mii <3
()...()
(^x^)
Bunny out!




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar