Totalt antall sidevisninger

tirsdag 5. april 2011

Never again..!!

To begin with, today was a joyous day.. I was finally going to get my new ride (heheh..)  in Lyngdal.. I went to get the sign from the "biltilsyn" (dont know the English word for i xD). My dad gave me a lift out there, but he couldnt wait so he gave me his mastercard. I waited half an hour to find out that "they didn't accept mastercard.. sorry". Bitches.
Look at it! (Well.. its the same model, but a picture of it is to be found lower down on the page)

So I went in today to get the sign, with cash. And what do I hear?? "Sorry, we don't take cash.."
WHAT THE H***!?
Well. It worked out, so one of the workers there used her own card and I gave her my cash. T`HANKS!:)



I met up with some of my dads' coworkers who gave me a lift for the 70 km to Lyngdal. It started raining like crazy. We couldn't find the centre where they repaired the bike, so I got of and startet walking around.. I couldn't find anything, so I tried hitch-hiking, looking like a drowned cat, but nobody stopped.. Where is the love, people??
Plz let me ride with yoouuuu.. No, okey.. Thanks mate. Not.

So I waited for the bus to Farsund, still soaking wet and freezing cold. I got on, met a couple of men who helped me, and after 3 hours on the road and foot, I found it! 

Lyngdal is a pretty place, but impossible to find anything there!!

I should have checked the weather prognosis in advance.. I didn't have raintrousers on, so a man in there started dressing me up with garbage sacks, you know, the big black ones.. Woho! (should have taken a picture of it though..)

I got the bike out, stripped for the coats so it looked a bit shabby, but I was on the road. I think I got about 500 meters down the road before it died. NO GAS. Why thank you for telling. And what's up with the malfunctioning gas light? Bugger..

Felt like a bad thriller movie..
So I walked back to the centre, dripping, and asked for help. I think they felt pretty bad for me. I had to walk the bike for to park it a safe place, so the garbage sacks fell of my legs and I was as disposed for water again as to begin with.. We filled the tank and got a start on it again and I was finally on my way home. 

But wait a minute.. How on earth am I going to find my way home? The navigation and signs were horrible, I couldn't find my way anywhere!! So I walked in to a grocery store and asked for directions. Well, fair enough.. 

Nice..

I had to stop to fill at a gas station in Mandal. One could imagine how it must have looked, when I came trembling in, freezing, and the lady behind the counter felt so sorry for me that she gave me free hot chocolate and oil for the bike. Thanks a lot, really appreciated it!!

And I finally got home.. The first thing I did after parking the bike was to fill the hot tub with steaming water and make some food (hadn't eaten in 8,5 hours..)


Finally.... <3

()..()
(^x^)
Bunny out! 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar