Totalt antall sidevisninger

søndag 3. april 2011

Miss sick and her cup of tea

*Coughs* Well.. I guess I should have shut my mouth when I bragged about never getting ill to my sick little brother. "I take my vitamins every day, I do!" Hah.. What goes around, comes around.

For a time now, me and my friend Maria have been talking about a couple of movies we've never seen. Movies of such that people talk about for a lifetime, ex Schindlers List (no I haven't seen it) and Star Wars (not on my to do list, but no I haven't seen those either), so we figured out that we'd see some movies since both of us became ill at the same time! Woho! *coughs*

                                   My Saturday Breakfast



How to make the "5-minutes chocolate cake"

Ingredients:
4 spoons flour
4 spoons sugar
2 spoons cocoa powder
1 egg
3 spoons milk
3 spoons neutral oil (baking oil, not olive)
1 spoon vanilla essence

Mix flour, sugar and cocoa powder in a big cup (min. 3 dl) Add the egg, milk, and the vanilla and oil and stir until you get a smooth texture.
Put the cup in the microwave for 2-3 min with max power (my experience is that 3 min is a little too long and it gets just a little dry, but try 2, 2.5 min, it varies from machine to machine)

It it while it's warm <3 Yum!



Almost homebaked scones. Delicious!

So me and Maria tried to light a fire to warm up the guesthouse. All of a sudden the entire living room was filled with smoke, and the only way to get it out was (of course, duuh) to open all windows and doors. It was freezing outside! A thick fog had been hoovering over the entire south of Norway all day so it was cold and humid. So we decided to let the fire be, and heat up with the electric oven. We made vegetables and dip (yum) with carrots and other deliciousness, and we drank Herbalife's peach tea with Aloe vera juice. Love it.


We saw the new Disney film, "Tangled". It was hilarious! And so cute.. Aww.. And the part where Rapunzels dad misses his daughter, seriously, that look on his face made me cry inside. My tummy hurt..
Amazing movie.

I looooove romantic movies. <3

Cliché? Me? Never  (\(^x^)/)

Bunny out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar