Totalt antall sidevisninger

mandag 4. april 2011

The Sweet Revenge..

Me and my two friends, Tone Rebekka and Ina went to the cinema to see the movie "Monsters"
I have to say I'm really disappointed over this movie.. The intro was way too long, and one could never grasp the plot of the movie. Not to mention the way it ended.. I nearly felt sorry for my father who gave me the money for to see the movie at all. Well. I had a good time, don't misunderstand me, but the movie was horrible.

The movie we really wanted to see was "Hop"! <3


Looooove it <3 See how cute he is??

()...()
  (^x^)o

And the worst part of all..!! They turned on the light before the movie was over!! :@

Soooo.... We were not pleased, so we adopted some posters who lied all alone in a corner somewhere. They felt home right away with us, and we all lived happily ever after!!



Moahahaha ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar